Question
Asked 14th May, 2015

Can anyone help me find sequence information for the HIN1 and HSR203j genes in Nicotiana Benthamiana?

I need sequence information of above genes in Nicotiana benthamiana but I could not find. Every time I look for nicotiana benthamiana NCBI giving info about Nicotiana tabacum. liitle confused.. please help

22nd May, 2015
Pratima Chawla
Tohoku University
thanks Artur and Adrian for replying
I am planning to use Nicotiana Tabacum genes info as they are 96% identical
thanks
kind regards
Pratima

Pratima Chawla
Tohoku University
Thank you so much for your reply
I got the sequences for N.Tabacum and I am doing the agroinfiltration in N.benthamiana. After infiltration i need to check the transcript level of the above genes. So, want to know before ordering primers that sequence regarding N.tabacum is ok.
thanks,
Regards,
Pratima
22nd May, 2015
Pratima Chawla
Tohoku University
thanks Artur and Adrian for replying
thanks
kind regards
Pratima

Addressing the plant-microbe interactions is an important step in understanding the nature of the positive and negative aspects of microbes that can help for crop improvement.The progress that has been made in sequencing technology and different omics tools has significantly accelerated the research that has been done in the field of biological sci...