Question
Asked 27th Jan, 2015

Can you suggest wos journal publications ideas?

Are there any free journals available to publish Otherwise can you list trustwrthytrustwrthywos

22nd Aug, 2018
Umesh Sinha
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
At present, to publish the paper in Sci / Scopus is totally commercial and due to this the economical week researchers are not capable to submit the research papers in such type of journals. 600 to 800 dollars is publication fee and it is not considered by the govt. organizations.

Michael W. Marek
Wayne State College
The list of journals depends on the subject of your manuscript.  Here is a web page to help you determine which journals to avoid:
Manuel Joaquim Sousa Pereira
Instituto Politécnico de Viana do Castelo
can check the newspapers worldwide, with most of them free
Alok Ranjan
Bosch
Dear Annal,
You will find a lot of journals which are publishing not only review articles but research articles with in a month; in fact they can publish within a week.  But the publishers don't have that reputation and not widely accepted by international research community. 
I would suggest you that you should submit your work in peer reviewed journals and wait for the reviewers comments. It will also help you to learn and will boost your confidence.
Good Luck.
31st Jan, 2015
Rolf Henrik Nilsson
University of Gothenburg
Another list of grey-zone open access publishers is found here:
It all comes down to what you mean by "free journals". Do you mean "without charge" or "open access"? Both would qualify as "free" I suppose.
K. V. Arya
ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior
It depends on research area. You can see IEEE Transactions on System, Man, and Cybernetics Part-C, if it fits to your interest area.
Richmond Querubin Acosta
Development Academy of the Philippines
Beware of predatory journals. Such journals will promise to publish your work at the fastest time possible but may end up just taking your money.
At the end of the day, a credible, peer-reviewed journal will provide the right amount of time in reviewing articles. Find those kinds of journals.
I know this will be one of the topics to be discussed in the international convention of the Asia Pacific Association of Medical Journal Editors (APAME). If you can, register and participate. Better yet, send in your abstract.
Quazi Mamun
Charles Sturt University
Please be careful about publishing your research. Nowadays there are so many junk journals which can publish your paper within a week.
Please remember, quality is more valued than quantity in academia.
Mohamad Ivan Fanany
University of Indonesia
Mohamad Ivan Fanany
University of Indonesia
Dear Annal Abel, 
I compared the Review Speed, Impact Factor, and Open Access Fee from Elsevier, Springer, and Hindawi. The results are as follows:
Average Review Speed (in months):
Elsevier: 7.676
Springer: 2.640
Hindawi: 2.564
Average Impact Factors:
Elsevier: 1.900
Springer: 1.266
Hindawi: 0.319
Open Access Fee:
Elsevier: 2400 USD
Springer: 3000 USD
Hindawai: 877 USD
What is interesting, the difference of average impact between Elsevier and Springer is only 0.766 but Springer is about 5 months faster. If we wanted open access publication in Springer, however, we need to add USD 600 more.
Mohamad Ivan Fanany
University of Indonesia
In case of Hindawi, most of Hindawi's Journal does not have impact factors. For such Journals, the open access publication fee might cost USD 600 - 800 and some even free. When they do have impact factor, however, they cost USD 2000. I wonder why they charge us (as authors) more, where in fact the authors are the ones that have helped them to get their paper got the impact factors (smile) ? I think it would be better to provide discount for authors that already publish they work in the Journals (just my two cents).
31st Oct, 2015
Mohamad Ivan Fanany
University of Indonesia
Dear Annal Abel,
I updated the Elsevier list with a new column: Acceptance Rate, based on Elsevier Journal Finder results. In my view, there is a correlation between the Impact Factors and Acceptance Rate. As writers, we generally want a good Impact Factors Journal with higher Acceptance Rate. Thus, I make a new column, i.e., Acceptance Rate times Average Impact Factors. Hope this would be helpful.
The updated file can be accessed at the following link:
Mohamad Ivan Fanany
University of Indonesia
Dear Friends,
I have just finished my little research on IEEE Transactions and Journals Impact Factors, Review Speed, and Open Access fee. I hope this would help anyone that preparing to submit a journal article to IEEE. 
Juan Sebastián Ramírez-Navas
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana - Cali
African Journal of Food, Agriculture, Nutrition and Development (AJFAND)
Agricultural and Food Science
BioMed Research International
Carbohydrates polymer
Cereal Chemistry
Critical reviews in food science and nutrition
Egypt. J. Agric. Res.
Food Analytical Methods
Food Chemistry.
Food Hydrocolloids.
food processing and technology
Food Research International
Food quality and preference
Food Technology and Biotechnology
Innovative Romanian Food Biotechnology
International Food Research Journal
International journal of biological macromolecules
International Journal of Food Properties.
International Journal of Food Science and Nutrition.
International journal of Food science and Technology
Journal of Agroalimentary Processes and Technologies
Journal of food and drug analysis
Journal of Food and agricultural chemistry
Journal of Food Processing and Preservation
Journal of food science and technology
Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences
Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture
LWT - Food Science and Technology.
Pakistan Journal of Nutrition,
Trends in Food Science and Technology
Sriramakrishnan Padmanaban
Kalasalingam University
MECS-Press have to published open access without any charge
Mohd Hairul Mohd Salleh
Universiti Putra Malaysia
I was sent here http://www.ijlst.org/
Ranganathan Kapilan
University of Jaffna
P C Lai
University of Malaya
It depends on the purpose and objectives of your publication that will help to determine the selection of journal type. 
If you want reputable journals with ISI and SCOPUS ranking usually takes longer time.
All Ze Best! :) 
Mohd Hairul Mohd Salleh
Universiti Putra Malaysia
Try mayfeb journal or international knowledge press. 
Adam A Bahishti
Majmaah University
21st Feb, 2017
Ranganathan Kapilan
University of Jaffna
Try IJSRK
Deleted profile
  • Publication speed is one factor that many authors take into account when choosing a journal.
  • The time from submission to publication in a peer reviewed journal can be split into three phases:
  1. The time from submission from the first decision
  2. The time needed for the authors to revise
  3. The time from acceptance to publication
21st Feb, 2017
Emad Kamil Hussein
Al-Furat Al-Awsat Technical University
Dear All,
Good morning, I think, this link is so useful:
Regards, Emad
22nd Feb, 2017
Rishi Tyagi
Asia-Pacific Association of Agricultural Research Institutions (APAARI)
Indian Journal of Plant Genetic Resources. You may please send your review to: tyaginbpgr@gmail.com
22nd Feb, 2017
Rishi Tyagi
On above link you can search for Indian Journal of Plant Genetic Resources. Your review can be sent to : tyaginbpgr@gmail.com
22nd Feb, 2017
S M Yasir Arafat
Enam medical college and hospital
22nd Feb, 2017
Laith Al-Ani
Universiti Sains Malaysia
Yes, Good Question
B.Hemanth Kumar Mekalathur
Government of Tamil Nadu
thanks for your valuable information
22nd Mar, 2017
Mahir Ahmed
Addis Ababa University
I came to know that there are bunch of Indian based journals that publish articles for free. But so far I haven't got access of them.
2nd May, 2017
Rutvik Lathia
Indian Institute of Science
Do not try to publish with less reputed paid journals - most of them are predatory - take your time and publish with some reputed journals.
Dolapo Odeyemi
Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti
can we get a list of such reputed journals?
Jeremiah Acharibasam
University of Saskatchewan
You can take a look at this link
Unays Siraj
Mahidol University
good info
Emad Kamil Hussein
Al-Furat Al-Awsat Technical University
Dear Colleagues,
Thank you so much in advance for invitation, my recommendation is to follow the links below:
Regards, Emad
Arti Bharmoria
Central Research Institute India
I am also searching a genuine journal to publish research in Microbiology/bacteriology
P C Lai
University of Malaya
Dear Annal,
If you're in the IT or computer science - look at Journals in these area. 
This is my 1st Literature Review publication - Check out the publisher and I like it since it's open access too. - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317412296_THE_LITERATURE_REVIEW_OF_TECHNOLOGY_ADOPTION_MODELS_AND_THEORIES_FOR_THE_NOVELTY_TECHNOLOGY
Best Regards,
PC
Rutvik Lathia
Indian Institute of Science
Do not publish with above mentioned IOSR journals, It seems like predatory journal. Either choose good journals from elsevier or  Springer.
Mj Adeniyi
Edo University Iyamho
Cheap journals come with big penalty. Think about using Elsevier.
1st Jul, 2017
Harpreet Kaur
Punjabi University, Patiala
IJAST:SERSC
Kuasha Mahmud
Bangladesh Sugarcrop Research Institute
I asking to publish biotechnological work in free of cost scientific journal.
Surendra Maharjan
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Pavan Kumar Mp
 in springer also we gave to pay 3000 dollars... Any fee journal in springer
Pavan Kumar Mp
In springer also we have to pay 3000 dollars.. It huge... Any free journals in springer.?
Deleted profile
Omics  journal free journal and 6-days review
Chuks Kenneth Odoh
Chinese Academy of Sciences
The challenge is that financing research publication by most scientist/researchers in Africa requires huge finance, unlike in Europe and America were access to grant is always available. 
B.Hemanth Kumar Mekalathur
Government of Tamil Nadu
one should be updated with the Scopus database as some of the journals are removed every year and it's better to go for Elsevier for better transparency.
You need to search for metrics in Elsevier for better understanding on which journal will respond fast
Oluwaseun Ruth Alara
Universiti Malaysia Pahang
Rather go for Elsevier or Springer. You can actually publish without paying if you are not selecting open access option.
Adam A Bahishti
Majmaah University
 @Oluwaseun Ruth Alara , You are right, even many open access journals available with free publication. take a look at AIJR Publisher's journal at https://journals.aijr.in
Anuja Arora
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
Stanley Kimaru
Kenyatta University
I recommend springer or Elsevier
Sriramakrishnan Padmanaban
Kalasalingam University
Try with MECS PRESS Journals
Fast publication near;y with in a month. Open access and no publication fee
Harpreet Kaur
Punjabi University, Patiala
i would suggest you to send your work to good journals only...but in case of review it becomes sometime difficult to publish...IJASTt(multidisciplanry -SERSC society)is a good free reputed journal..which review the research article properly and also forward(publish) the research paper to one of its "area specific journal"..if suitable
Eka Ratna Acharya
Tribhuvan University
So called journal asked papers and they do not respond then after, they also asked printing charges etc. The authors prepared their papers within many weeks, months and years. How to believe reality of the journals?
you can try JACET in the following link
Farhan KAMAL Bakhtiar
Capital University of Science & Technology
is there any journal related to bioinformatics field , in which i can publish my research paper, total free of cost, no charges at all.
Bir Hassiba
Université de Béjaïa
How to publish quickly in Elsevier and springer? theme soil erosion
Emad Kamil Hussein
Al-Furat Al-Awsat Technical University
I do agree with dear Dr. Michael W. Marek comment plus recommend to visit these links:
Regards, Emad
Ralitsa Balkanska
Institute of Animal Science, Kostinbrod
I am also looking for free journals for food science and agriculture with fast processing time and small impact factor (0.1 - 0.4) ?
Bir Hassiba
Université de Béjaïa
thanks Emad
Amir Masoud Rahmani
you can publish your paper free of charge in JACET at the following link: JACET is a scientific research journal that aims to disseminate achievements in original research in the field of Computer Engineering and Technology.http://jacet.srbiau.ac.ir/
Zubair Labu
World University of Bangladesh
Why are the researchers paid high amount of dollar(like 100--3000 or more)to publish their papers in a good impact factor journals?My question is, since most of the researchers are students, from where they will get such amount or fail to manage such fund? My suggestion to the journals authority is that they must not be commercial rather generous.That will help researchers' status and the nation.
Renisha Winston
i-manager Publications
We are an Academic Publisher based out of India, and we publish 28 academic Journals in diverse fields - Engineering, Management , Education and Language. We follow double blind review process and we have a highly qualified Editorial team for all the Journals. There is no publishing fee and we have been listed with leading databases such as ERIC, CAS, EBSCO, ProQuest, Indian Citation Index and Google Scholar. Our Journals are recommended by UGC as well. Please visit www.imanagerpublications.com for more details.
Mundele Tshienda Serge
Huazhong University of Science and Technology
i am looking a fast and free sci journal in information and communication
Deleted profile
Look for a journal available in JCR list. The journals available inJCR list are trustworthy.
Deleted profile
The journal is available in JCR list or not???
Marwan Al-Shammari
University of Texas at Tyler
Sorry mate, but a journal that publishes in 5-7 days is highly doubted and I encourage you not to promote such journals. A good review process is the aim of any scholar, and such review process takes much longer but yields very constructive feedback and comments.
Deleted profile
I am strongly Agree with the response of Mr. Marwan.
Chuks Kenneth Odoh
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Any journal that get your work accepted, revised and published within days weeks or a month, is really questionable. Such journal will never have a high impact as no quality research article will be submitted their. All they need is your money.
Victor Tosin Okomoda
Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi
@ Chuks Kenneth Odoh, you must realise that the time spend in review is not always a true reflection of quality criticism of the manuscript. Most time, the reviewer may be too busy to work on the manuscript in time. As a matter of personal standard, I do not hold on to a manuscript more than a week if asked to review. And i give my best contribution based on my understanding of the subject matter. To link review time with qualitative criticism is NOT correct. What matter most is the reputation of the journals you are sending your manuscript to. Haven said that... In actual fact, most free and reputable journals take considerable time with review process. This is mainly because of the pressure from many respected scholars for a chance to publish their research findings. However, if time is not a factor, i would recommend you sort journals by their submission fee requirement on the Directorate of Open Access Journal (DOAJ). I used this for years now and it been helpful to identify Journals with no submission or publication fees. I hope this helps.
Sarah Elaine Eaton
The University of Calgary
You may find this resource helpful:
Eaton, S. E. (2018). Avoiding Predatory Journals and Questionable Conferences: A Resource Guide Retrieved from http://hdl.handle.net/1880/106227 doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.5072/PRISM/20
Deleted profile
I found some of the free journals but they have 75% rejection cretaria.
Gokhan Gokhaner
Anadolu University
Salute Dear Colleagues,
I have read about your posts regarding junk or fake journals. I am confused of something,
I have a question of World Research Library (WRL). What the exactly is it ? I have seen in web-site where proceedings can be seen to everyone and so full of papers can which were probably presented across the world . Is is assumed as a publisher or something ? What if someone's paper were seen there ? , it means that that paper can not be published in any other journals anymore or not If anyone knows what this library is, then kindly ask for an answer as soon as possible.
Thank you
Sincerely
Gokhan Gokhaner
Anadolu University
Thank you for your answer. I appreciate for that.
Would you give me more detailed answers on whether my paper can be forwarded anywhere else or not ?
Victor Tosin Okomoda
The "publish or perish" policy is making academicians desperate. One of my senior colleague would say, "Publish actively because you are a scholar, do not publish to target promotion". If you do the latter, you actually would have quality publication cuz your focus is improving yourself. If you target promotion, there is a tendency to go to rest after every promotion only to wake up few months to the next. Hence the bedrock of desperation. More so, such personality tend to stop writing or conduction research as soon as they get to the zenith of their career (e.g. Professor). The choice is yours to make.
1st May, 2018
Ali Akbar Khasseh
Payame Noor University
Prior to publish a manuscript, it is recommended to identify all valid journals in your field of study. The first way is to refer to JCR journals in your field. Most of them receive no fee, but you should not hurry. Some of them publish review articles.
Shamima Nasren
Sylhet Agricultural University
Dr. Annal Ezhil, I think you already published your review in any free and impacted journal. Regards.
Victor Tosin Okomoda
Validation of Journals is a story for another day.
Ugochukwu Chinonso Okolie
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo
How long a manuscript stays for review depends on a number of things;
1. Availability of qualified persons to review such paper; if the editor is able to find two good scholars to review the manuscript, it is possible to receive the review comments within 4-5 weeks of manuscript submission.
2. If there are no experts available to review the manuscript, it may take much time for the review comments to be returned to the author since the editor will have to wait until suitable candidates are found to review the manuscript.
However, i'll want to correct an impression that the longer a Journal publisher stays with your manuscript, the better the quality of the publisher.
Two experts in field of education, social sciences, arts and humanities can review a 15 pages manuscript within 2 weeks if the individuals truly have the time to review the manuscript. So, scholars should quit the idea that because a Journal holds your manuscript more than 2 months, then the manuscript is undergoing quality review. Although, publishers know their time tables for publishing accepted papers.
But, scholars should know that publishing is a business, whether Elsevier, Sage, Taylor and Francis, etc. They are all business companies making money either legitimately or illegitimately from scholars. So, when you brag about quality of a publisher, also look deep to see see the other side of the coin.
I rest my case!
Emmanuel Aniwetalu
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
most times some of these quality journals deliberately stress people for no reason
Tazeen Erum
Institute of Business Administration Karachi
Any authentic English literature research journals without publication fee?
Ali Jamali
Karabuk University
Publishing in good peer-reviewed journals would take quite some time depending on the scope of journal and your article's scope.
MDPI journals are pretty good and fast but you need to pay as they are open- access. They will respond in an average time of 20 days.
Kamoru A. Adedokun
King Saud University Medical City Affiliated to King Saud University
Most predatory journals publish fast. In fact, they may publish within two days. But important is to avoid laboring in vain by avoiding them. Why the need to rush?
Hycienth Ogunka Nwankwoala
University of Port Harcourt
Very good journals do thorough review. Take time and look out for high impact journals, it pays at the end.
Imad M. Elzein
again the most important is to publish in legitimate journals as we have tons of fake publishers. Elseiveris good but you need to check the I. F for each journal and the Q factor as well.
M Maruthi Reddy
Sri Venkateswara University
Dear authors we have started new research journal
we publish research papers without any fee
we accept research papers after plagiarism check and peer review
review report will be send to you for further making changes
Do not hesitate we strictly follow the standards
Manivannan Moorthy
Dr.MGR Educational and Research Institute
Nelson Santiago Vispo
Yachay Tech
This is another life science journal in which you can publish without paying and downloading the articles is free. www.revistabionatura.com
M Maruthi Reddy
Sri Venkateswara University
we publish , but ours is a new journal
If interested please forward your paper
If plagiarism check is clear then forward for review
Publishing process may take around 45 days
Aqila Shaheen
Minhaj University Lahore
M Maruti Reddy please tell me , this journal is impact factor r not.
Kuldeep Narayan Tripathi
Amity University
There are lots of journal, which publishes paper within a month, but not have good reputation.

-----