Question
Asked 21st Jan, 2017
  • Skysentry, LLC

Can we exchange ideas and collaborate on this important project?

Vitali, I will try to post one of my papers from Guadalajara.  It examines how to host and distribute orbit data, a "data commons" according to Ostrom.  Also a former student of John Jenkins and I have a paper on best practices for disadvantaged operators to use available data, such as deficient TLE's.

3rd Apr, 2017
David Finkleman
Skysentry, LLC
Sorry for the delay..   We moved for the winter to our home in Florida.  You should visit.  Yes, all of the above.  I wish to stay active and involved in the debris community.

Traducción de: Grief counseling and grief therapy : A handbook for the mental health practitioner Incluye índice Incluye bibliografía
Fifteen male and 15 female American therapists-in-training (clinical and counseling psychology graduate students) were asked to take the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) under each of two instructional sets. In one set, they were instructed to respond to the items as a healthy male would respond, and in the other, as a healthy fem...
"On the recommendation of the Committee on Evaluation, the Education and Training Board has recommended, and the Board of Directors of the American Psychological Association has approved the doctoral programs in clinical psychology and in counseling psychology that are conducted by the institutions listed." 64 institutions are listed under clinical...