Sociology Mind (SM)
The main purpose and goal of this journal is to synergize sociological imagination in the 21st century toward a critical understanding of new social and cultural forces that call for scientific interpretation and analysis of facts and values.
Current impact factor: 0.00
Impact Factor Rankings
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- On any website or open access repository
- Must link to publisher version or article's DOI
- Published source must be acknowledged with citation
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Creative Commons Attribution License
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License available on request
- All titles are open access journals
Publications in this journal
- SourceAvailable from: scirp.org
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.