The Open Hydrology Journal (Open Hydrol J)
The Open Hydrology Journal is an Open Access online journal, which publishes research articles, letters and reviews in all areas of hydrology and water quality and management. The Open Hydrology Journal, a peer-reviewed journal, aims to provide the most complete and reliable source of information on current developments in the field. The emphasis will be on publishing quality papers rapidly and freely available to researchers worldwide.
Current impact factor: 0.00
Impact Factor Rankings
|Website||The Open Hydrology Journal website|
|Other titles||Open hydrology journal (online), TOHJ|
|Material type||Series, Internet resource|
|Document type||Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- On author's personal website, institutional repository, open access repository, PubMed Central or ArXiv
- Authors retain copyright
- Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal home page
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- All titles are open access journals
- Publisher last contacted on 12/12/2014
- 'Bentham Open' is an imprint of 'Bentham Science Publishers'
Publications in this journal
- SourceAvailable from: benthamopen.com
Article: Wealth of the Oceans
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.