Creativity Research Journal (Creativ Res J)
This well-established journal publishes high quality, scholarly research capturing the full range of approaches to the study of creativity--behavioral, clinical, cognitive, cross-cultural, developmental, educational, genetic, organizational, psychoanalytic, psychometric, and social. Interdisciplinary research is also published, as is research within specific domains such as art and science, as well as on critical issues such as aesthetics, genius, imagery, imagination, incubation, insight, intuition, metaphor, play, and problem finding and solving. Integrative literature reviews and theoretical pieces that appreciate empirical work are welcome, but purely speculative articles will not be published.
Current impact factor: 0.75
Impact Factor Rankings
|Website||Creativity Research Journal website|
|Other titles||Creativity research journal (Online)|
|Material type||Document, Periodical, Internet resource|
|Document type||Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- On author's personal website or departmental website immediately
- On institutional repository or subject-based repository after a 18 months embargo
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- The publisher will deposit in on behalf of authors to a designated institutional repository including PubMed Central, where a deposit agreement exists with the repository
- SSH: Social Science and Humanities
- Publisher last contacted on 25/03/2014
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of 'Taylor & Francis (Routledge)'
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.