International Journal of Intelligence and CounterIntelligence
The International Journal of Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence serves as a medium for professionals and scholars to exchange opinions on issues and challenges encountered by both government and business institutions in making contemporary intelligence-related decisions and policy. At the same time, this quarterly serves as an invaluable resource for researchers looking to assess previous developments and events in the field of national security. Dedicated to the advancement of the academic discipline of intelligence studies, the International Journal of Intelligence and CounterIntelligence publishes articles and book reviews focusing on a broad range of national security matters. As an independent, non-partisan forum, the journal presents the informed and diverse findings of its contributing authors, and does not advocate positions of its own.
Current impact factor: 0.00
Impact Factor Rankings
|Website||International Journal of Intelligence & Counter Intelligence website|
|Other titles||International journal of intelligence and counterintelligence (Online), International journal of intelligence and counterintelligence|
|Material type||Document, Periodical, Internet resource|
|Document type||Internet Resource, Computer File, Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
- Author can archive a pre-print version
- Author can archive a post-print version
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- On author's personal website or departmental website immediately
- On institutional repository or subject-based repository after a 18 months embargo
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- The publisher will deposit in on behalf of authors to a designated institutional repository including PubMed Central, where a deposit agreement exists with the repository
- SSH: Social Science and Humanities
- Publisher last contacted on 25/03/2014
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of 'Taylor & Francis (Routledge)'
Publications in this journal
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.