Do you have extensive experience working with advanced microscopes and imaging systems for live cell biology and related applications? Maybe you currently work in a microscopy core facility and are the “go-to” person for troubleshooting live cell imaging experiments? Or perhaps you have extensive, firsthand experience with live cell research from your graduate or postdoctoral studies? It’s possible you already work as a product market manager or sales role in microscopy or related live cell imaging field?
Carl Zeiss Microscopy, LLC is searching for someone who will be responsible for the new ZEISS Lattice Lightsheet 7, an imaging system that is revolutionizing volumetric imaging of live cells. Not only would you be responsible for having the highest level of knowledge of this product in North America, you would be the interface between our worldwide headquarters in Germany and our local sales and field support teams. In addition to technical expertise, you would be responsible for providing guidance on pricing strategies, target customer groups, and working with Marketing Communications to develop outreach campaigns.
Our ideal candidate would demonstrate the following:
- Expert in fluorescence microscopy - you have firsthand experience, developing, troubleshooting, and analyzing live cell imaging experiments and related applications. You are the person other lab members or colleagues come to when they need help with their imaging experiments.
- Effective presenter – you are clear, comfortable and persuasive when presenting highly technical webinars or in-person presentations, even to some of North America’s top scientists.
- Strong networker: from phone calls to emails to in-person visits, you know how to build collaborative partnerships with people from key customers to executives to supporting team members
- Keen eye for strategy: you welcome the challenge to study market trends, pricing strategies, customer drivers, and competitive offerings to develop effective plans of action to meet sales goals
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
- Cell Biology
- Optical Microscopy - Biological
- Histology Jobs
- Histology Jobs in United States
- Business Economics Jobs
- Business Economics Jobs in United States
- Cell Biology Jobs
- Cell Biology Jobs in United States
- Microbiology Jobs
- Microbiology Jobs in United States
- Molecular Biology Jobs
- Molecular Biology Jobs in United States
- Analytical Chemistry Jobs
- Analytical Chemistry Jobs in United States
- Consumer Economics Jobs
- Consumer Economics Jobs in United States
- Marketing Jobs
- Marketing Jobs in United States
- Biophysics Jobs
- Biophysics Jobs in United States
- Materials Science Jobs
- Materials Science Jobs in United States
- Optics Jobs
- Optics Jobs in United States
- Research Jobs in United States