- Eco Panel Group , Inc.
- Atlanta, United States
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired skills and experience
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
Areas of Research
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Economics Jobs
- Financial Economics Jobs in United States
- Human Resources Jobs
- Human Resources Jobs in United States
- Macroeconomics Jobs
- Macroeconomics Jobs in United States
- Marketing Jobs
- Marketing Jobs in United States
- Microeconomics Jobs
- Microeconomics Jobs in United States
- Organizational Studies Jobs
- Organizational Studies Jobs in United States
- Research Jobs in United States
Researchers also viewed