The Surendran Lab at Sanford Research has an opening for a Post-doctoral Fellow to investigate the plasticity and cell type remodeling capacity of the adult kidney and molecular mechanisms by which epithelial cell types are maintained in a mature and functional state. This research will provide an opportunity to learn mouse genetic tools, molecular biology and biochemical approaches to addressing biomedical problems. For further details of the Surendran lab please visit: https://research.sanfordhealth.org/researchers-and-labs/surendran-lab
Ideal candidate will have a Ph.D in Genetics, Molecular Cell Biology or Biochemistry and technical expertise in molecular biology, protein biochemistry, and/or bioinformatics. Additional expectations include preparing and writing manuscripts, presenting at seminars and working collaboratively with our research team.
Motivated individuals with a Ph.D., M.D. or M.D./Ph.D. should send curriculum vitae, brief description of research interests and experience, and the names of three references to: email@example.com with subject line "Surendran Lab".
Sanford Research is a premier biomedical research institute in the Midwest. We conduct research to innovate healthcare through cutting edge science.
- Support biomedical research across the research continuum
- Have a diverse range of research interests
- Cultivate future scientific innovators and promote community education
Our researchers are working to build the foundation for future treatments and driving evidence-based care.
- General Molecular Biology
- Genetics & Genome Biology
- Cell Biology Jobs
- Cell Biology Jobs in United States
- Genetics Jobs
- Genetics Jobs in United States
- Molecular Biology Jobs
- Molecular Biology Jobs in United States
- Biochemistry Jobs
- Biochemistry Jobs in United States
- Chemical Biology Jobs
- Chemical Biology Jobs in United States
- Chemistry Jobs
- Chemistry Jobs in United States
- Analytical Chemistry Jobs
- Analytical Chemistry Jobs in United States
- Medicine Jobs
- Medicine Jobs in United States
- Genetic Epidemiology Jobs
- Genetic Epidemiology Jobs in United States
- Biology Jobs
- Biology Jobs in United States
- Research Jobs in United States