The Goldman lab in the Department of Biology at Oberlin College invites applications for a full-time postdoctoral researcher in computational biology. The postdoctoral fellow will work with Dr. Aaron Goldman on a NASA-funded research project investigating the origin and early evolution of life. The research seeks to identify relationships between ancient life forms and the early Earth environments in which they originated. Additional information about our research can be found at https://www.goldmanlab.org/.
This is a one-year, non-continuing position with the potential of renewal for up to one additional year. Review of applications will begin on August 22, 2022. Application materials received after that date will be considered until the position is filled.
Questions about the position can be addressed to Aaron Goldman at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, please follow the link...
- Genomic Bioinformatics
- General Molecular Biology
- Evolutionary Biology
- Bioinformatics Jobs
- Bioinformatics Jobs in United States
- Cell Biology Jobs
- Cell Biology Jobs in United States
- Evolutionary Biology Jobs
- Evolutionary Biology Jobs in United States
- Genetics Jobs
- Genetics Jobs in United States
- Molecular Biology Jobs
- Molecular Biology Jobs in United States
- Research Jobs in United States