The fellowships offer an exceptional opportunity to sharpen your research profile. Support will be provided for a period of four years, with an optional fifth year. The program is designed to attract and support researchers with international experience. Applications from women as well as others whose background and experience enrich the culture of the university are particularly encouraged.
RWTH Aachen University offers:
• 6 successful candidates will be employed as junior research group leaders
• Additional funding for one full-time doctoral candidate and an annual budget for consumables
• Opportunity to supervise doctoral candidates
• Mentoring and career development support through the University’s Advanced Talents Hub offered by RWTH Center for Young Academics
• Access to the shared cutting-edge research infrastructure in the respective Profile Area
• General RWTH services including access to child care and other resources offered by the Family Services Center