The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) is delighted to be offering a number of exciting studentships in a range of subjects and topics for our PhD programmes starting September 2018.
From global disease outbreaks to the rising burden of chronic conditions to threats from climate change: we constantly face major issues in global health. At LSHTM, we bring together a vast range of expertise in research, education and knowledge translation, so whether you are interested in medicine, lab science, public health, population studies or emerging diseases, our doctoral training programmes will prepare you to tackle present and future health challenges.
The awards will vary depending on eligibility criteria but usually cover:
- Tuition fees at UK/EU rate
- Annual maintenance stipend
- Other costs might be covered. Check the studentship for details.
Current PhD studentships
- ESRC UCL, Bloomsbury and East London DTP Studentships (deadline: 9 January 2018)
- MRC London Intercollegiate DTP Studentships (deadline: 14 January 2018)
- Alzheimer’s Society PhD Studentship on Infections, Diabetes and Dementia (deadline: 16 January 2018)
- BBSRC London Interdisciplinary Biosciences PhD Programme (deadline: 19 January 2018)
- MRF PhD Studentships in Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Research (deadline: 31 January 2018)
- Bloomsbury Colleges PhD Studentships (deadline: 1 March 2018)