Relationships between bacterial diversity and groups/treatments using principal coordinate analysis (PCoA) based on the genus level.

Relationships between bacterial diversity and groups/treatments using principal coordinate analysis (PCoA) based on the genus level.

Source publication
Article
Full-text available
It is well concluded that microbial composition and diversity of coral species can be affected under temperature alterations. However, the interaction of environmental accumulation of corals and temperature stress on symbiotic Symbiodiniaceae and bacterial communities are rarely studied. In this study, two groups of soft coral Sarcophyton trochelio...

Context in source publication

Context 1
... genus level, PCoA represents that the first and second coordinates consist of 40.37% and 22.33% of variation and totally the two coordinates involve with 62.7% of variety ( Figure 6). Our results showed that four treatments were grouped into three separated clusters consisting of Cg control, Cg rapid cooling, and another containing both treatments of Ig together. ...

Similar publications

Article
Full-text available
The variability of the species composition and community structure of coral ectosymbiotic invertebrates was studied using the reef-building coral Pocillopora verru-cosa sampled from Dongsha Atoll (the northernmost atoll of the South China Sea). Overall, we discovered 61 symbiotic species, comprising 17 specialized obligate species and 44 generalist...
Technical Report
Full-text available
Este reporte técnico estima los daños causados por huracanes a los arrecifes en el Caribe y determina si existe correlación entre las características de los huracanes y de los arrecifes con los daños causados. Los resultados contribuyen a comprender la severidad de los daños causados por los huracanes y a determinar los parámetros que pueden activa...