Sales Team Lead (m/f)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin
At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Working with us offers you the chance to contribute to growing our professional network for scientists and researchers that today has more than 14+ million members.
Working with us gives you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you'll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
We are looking for a talented Team Lead with a proven track record in managing sales teams. She/He must have strong knowledge of sales techniques, familiarity with online advertising, and a passion for motivating and leading teams to achieve and exceed their goals. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for an exceptional individual to join our fast-paced, energetic team and contribute to our continuing success.
- Manage day-to-day performance of your team to ensure individual and team KPIs are met
- Coach and train your team on a daily basis
- Collaborate closely with the leads of other teams to develop strategies for best sales practices and key metrics
- Take ownership of growing and developing your team
- Assist in the improvement of sales processes, organizational initiatives and other related projects
- Analyze team metrics and present reports to management
- You are as passionate about our mission as we are
- You have 3+ years of sales and/or account management experience, ideally in a B2B environment, with an interest in science, technology, and digital advertising
- You have already gained initial team management experience and enjoy leading teams with a hands-on mentality
- You are a great communicator and possess strategic selling and negotiation skills
- You enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced, competitive, and results-driven sales environment
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills and are very detail-oriented
- You have experience working with CRM software, in particular Salesforce
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English and ideally an additional language
- You are legally able to work in Germany. If you don't possess a work permit for Germany yet, please let us know and we can possibly assist you with the process
What we Promise
- An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter and your possible start date to email@example.com. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!