Sales Coordinator (m/f)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world. Join our team to take the web back to its roots and achieve that original mission.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on building great products that change the way scientists communicate for the better.
We love what we do. We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Objective of the Role
Increase delivered revenue and combined value of all advertising campaigns in your team. Work with our Customer Success Managers to ensure the efficient and accurate delivery of each campaign.
Areas of Accountability
- Team campaign logistics
- In-depth understanding of our marketing solutions, their capabilities, and limitations
Activities (client facing)
- Management of all campaign logistics and implementation including landing page design, creatives, targeting, pixel implementation, communications, and reporting
- Communicate the value of our advertising solutions to clients
- Handle objections, create a sense of urgency, and build rapport driving client interactions
- Document and communicate key outcomes of client interactions in our CRM system and to stakeholders
Activities (RG facing)
- Manage pipeline and open tasks seamlessly in SFDC
- Engage with team’s campaigns and new opportunities to facilitate delivery
- Handle all relevant resources including internal ticketing system, Wiki, and CRM system with highest levels of consistency and accuracy
- Continuously evaluate and improve processes, collecting and applying best practices and communicate them to the team and leadership
- Collaborate cross-functionally as necessary to ensure effective campaign delivery
- Revenue delivered
- Client satisfaction
- Pipeline management
- Time to launch
- % of ready-to-go campaigns in pipeline at any given time
- Campaign progression
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role preferred
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and online advertising
- Proven experience managing cross-functional projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure delivering complex solutions to tight deadlines
- Fast, accurate, and efficient communication skills, able to mobilize multiple stakeholders towards a common goal
- Excellent, detail-oriented organizational and time-management skills
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.