Public Relations Manager (m/f)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin
At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Working with us offers you the chance to contribute to growing our professional network for scientists and researchers that today has more than 14+ million members.
Your knowledge and expertise will help change science for the better, and you'll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
Work at the cutting edge of science today and tell the world how ResearchGate’s products are shaping the science of tomorrow. As our Public Relations Manager, spread the news about the latest exciting discoveries scientists on ResearchGate are making, and show how our products help them drive progress for society.
- You design and drive PR campaigns with clear and measurable goals that put our product news in front of the right eyes. Your pitches are inspiring and convincing, relying on data-heavy arguments. Your stories are so good that journalists ask you for ideas about what to write about next
- You make our name synonymous with the latest discoveries in science with a focus on DACH, UK, and US media, assuring that we’re the first to tell reporters about great discoveries made on ResearchGate, and about their impact on society
- You advise our content team on producing stories that the media will love and that are accurate and informative
- You are meticulous about documenting and analyzing your KPIs, making data-driven decisions to reach your objectives, for which you assume full ownership
- Strong network of media contacts in the US, UK, and DACH with a focus on tech and science
- In-depth experience of a newsroom environment and/or corporate communications
- Fluent in English; good command of German is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to problem solving
- You understand our mission and want to help us achieve it
- You consider yourself an optimist
- You are thoughtful and considerate in your communication and interactions
- You’re a strong writer who can see the big picture, while still having an eye for detail
- You're a driven self-learner constantly looking to improve
- You enjoy working with great people in a fast-paced environment
What we promise
- An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- A chance to make real impact on the success of an organization and its employees
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong, and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports, and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter with your possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!