Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on building great products that change the way scientists communicate for the better, connecting the world of science and making research open to all.
ResearchGate provides a dynamic company culture with the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth. Enjoy working with an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
Our Key Account Managers shape the future of ResearchGate by building our international presence and growing revenue from our most important clients, primarily Fortune 500 life-sciences companies.
The team is responsible for growth through achieving and exceeding revenue targets by increasing spend among high-value clients, providing an exceptional customer experience, anticipating client needs, understanding their business, and delivering ResearchGate solutions that meet their objectives.
In addition to operating as the key interface between client and internal stakeholders and ensuring that campaign deadlines and objectives are met, they are responsible for the management and reporting of data, client intelligence and forecasting to leadership.
We offer several digital advertising solutions to our clients, including:
· Scientific Advertising – allows scientists and researchers to see ads for the services and products they need whilst providing companies the opportunity to target their advertising to a specific scientific audience.
· Scientific Recruiting - hiring managers can advertise jobs to specific scientists based on location, research area, and skill, and scientists can find jobs that fit their interests and research profiles.
· Conference Advertising – connects research institutions and conference providers with relevant scientists who are looking for events in their specialized fields.
- Outstanding record of exceeding revenue goals and growing high-value or high-potential accounts
- At least 5 years of sales, account, or key account management experience gained in a B2B environment
- Experience in analyzing data and sales statistics, making data-driven recommendations and forecasting revenue
- Experience in achieving global account penetration in multinational clients
- High energy and drive
- Goal-oriented, organized, and proactive team player who is self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Outstanding problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships
- Previous experience in the life sciences or Ad Tech industry would be beneficial
What we offer
· An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
· Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
· Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
· Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
· An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re changing science and catalysing discovery, every day. Get to know more about our mission and what ResearchGate members are achieving by checking out our blog at https://www.researchgate.net/blog.