Human Resources Manager – Business Partner (m/f)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world. Join our team to take the web back to its roots and achieve that original mission.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on changing the way scientists communicate for the better.
We love what we do. We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Objective of the Role
As a Human Resources Manager and Business Partner at ResearchGate, you are a trusted advisor to employees and managers, combining strategic HR Management with hands-on HR Operations activities. You are the driver of impactful projects catering to employee needs at every stage of the employee life cycle and ensure excellent support for our business to reach its objectives and achieve our mission.
- Proactively assess employee and organizational needs and prioritize in line with strategic People goals and cultural initiatives
- Serve as a approachable, service-minded contact person for employees and management
- Support on HR administration tasks and work on improving HR controlling & analytics
- Proactively develop, test, and implement impactful initiatives to improve each stage of the employee lifecycle
- Cooperate with stakeholders inside and outside the People team to ensure the success of short and long-term projects
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; native-level German
- At least 3 years of work experience in a comparable HR position, ideally within a start-up environment or a dynamic/growing organization
- Good working knowledge of German employment law
- Exceptional analytical skills: ability to make data-driven decisions and measure the success of actions. Experience with statistical analysis software and survey tools is a plus
- Applied experience in project management and outstanding organizational skills
- You work to build a healthy and collaborative working environment for your team and colleagues
- You identify with ResearchGate’s cultural values and promote them across your scope of impact
- You care deeply about employee well-being and always act in a service-oriented manner
- You address problems in a solution-oriented fashion and always keep scalability in mind
- You understand our mission and want to help us achieve it
You'll be working in a dynamic company culture with the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth. Enjoy an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.