Experienced Office Cleaner/Reinigungskraft (m/f)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on building great products that change the way scientists communicate for the better.
We love what we do. We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Objective of the Role
We're looking for a reliable and experienced cleaner to work 8 hours per day, 5 days a week. Working as a part of our amazing international team of office cleaners, you'll make ResearchGate a fantastic, welcoming place to work - to support our teams to achieve our mission, every day at work.
- Cleaning kitchens and replenishing stock
- Cleaning washrooms: sanitizing toilets, sinks and replenishing stock
- Dusting computer monitors, keyboards; wiping desks and shelves
- Vacuuming carpets and floors
- Mopping floors, emptying trash cans, cleaning windows
- Occasionally short errands
- Caring for our office plants
- Overall care for common office spaces
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- At least 2 years cleaning experience cleaning commercial or office properties
- All necessary documents to legally work in Germany (tax identification number, valid work permit if needed)
- Willingness to work between 15.00 to 23.30
- Willingness to occasionally work on weekends or different work hours if agreed upon in advance
- You have motivation and ability to take responsibility
- You are punctual and trustworthy
- You have the ability to work efficiently while paying great attention to detail
- You are a friendly and polite team player
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.