ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers. Over 15 million members from all over the world use it to share, discover, and discuss research. We're guided by our mission to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Customer Success Manager, Scientific Advertising (m/f/d)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on building great products that change the way scientists communicate for the better, connecting the world of science and making research open to all.
ResearchGate provides a dynamic company culture with the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth. Enjoy working with an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
We offer digital advertising solutions to our clients, including:
· Scientific Advertising – allows scientists and researchers to see ads for the services and products they need whilst providing companies the opportunity to target their advertising to a specific scientific audience.
· Scientific Recruiting - hiring managers can advertise jobs to specific scientists based on location, research area, and skill, and scientists can find jobs that fit their interests and research profiles.
Our Customer Success Managers increase revenue for ResearchGate’s business by enabling our Advertising Solutions clients to successfully achieve their advertising objectives.
The Customer Success Manager is the single point of contact for clients and focuses on delivering outstanding service on existing accounts while identifying opportunities to grow accounts by upselling, reselling and cross-selling new and existing products.
- At least 3 years of sales and/or account management experience gained in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated strategic selling and negotiation skills, with a track record of exceeding revenue goals, and the ability to effectively forecast revenue
- Expertise in analysing client data and sales statistics and making data-driven recommendations
- You are a goal-oriented, organized and proactive team player who is self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong customer orientation, handling common as well as product-specific customer issues, with an ability to think innovatively whilst working to tight timelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships with stakeholders of all organizational levels internally and externally
- Experience working with CRM software, particularly Salesforce
- Previous experience in the digital advertising industry is required
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- German language skills would be advantageous, but are not a requirement
What we offer
· An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
· Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
· Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
· Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
· An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re changing science and catalysing discovery, every day. Get to know more about our mission and what ResearchGate members are achieving by checking out our blog at https://www.researchgate.net/blog.