ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers. Over 20 million members from all over the world use it to share, discover, and discuss research. We're guided by our mission to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Advertising/Copywriting Specialist (m/f/d)
This is a full-time position based in Germany. Our headquarters are in Berlin and we support a hybrid home office/in person approach to work.
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world. Join our team to take the web back to its roots and achieve that original mission. We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on changing the way scientists communicate for the better.
We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Working alongside our Ad Operations & Sales team, you will develop your digital advertising skills by offering operational support for our client campaigns and helping with general department operations.
- Support with daily operations, strategy, analysis/review, and the creation of new advertising campaigns
- Help organize campaign materials & prepare campaign previews for clients
- Support the management of delivery and optimization of digital ad campaigns to ensure they deliver against defined targets
- Assist in the reporting of detailed revenue and campaign performance by gathering and normalizing data from multiple sources
- Experience in Online Marketing advertising
- Excellent, detail-oriented organizational and time-management skills
- Goal-oriented, organized, and proactive team player who is self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an affinity for data-driven approaches
- Practical experience with MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
You'll be working in a dynamic company culture with the chance to individually shape your professional development and growth. Enjoy working with an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
Our approach to hiring is transparent, flexible and uncomplicated. We know that interview processes are a taxing phase in your life and we respect your time and effort. We aim to have “just enough” conversations to ensure that we all can make an informed decision if it’s a mutual fit for both of us.
Our headquarters are in Berlin and we support a hybrid home office/in-person approach to work.