ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers. Over 20 million members from all over the world use it to share, discover, and discuss research. We're guided by our mission to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Account Manager, Mid-Market Acquisition (m/f/d)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin
ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers.
Not a scientist or researcher? Never heard of us? That’s okay.
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world. Join our team to take the web back to its roots and achieve that original mission.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on changing the way scientists communicate for the better. We connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Our Marketing Solutions products allow scientists and researchers to see ads for the exact services and products they need whilst providing companies the opportunity to target their advertising to a specific scientific audience.
Objective of the Role
Account Managers in our Marketing Solutions team are the main point of contact for clients, with a focus on delivering outstanding service on existing accounts and managing all forms of campaign related client communication, while building trust with clients and expanding relationships.
In addition to proactively managing campaigns and the client relationship, meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines, you will create and analyse account performance reports and present actionable insights, acting as the key interface between all internal and external stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of sales and/or account management experience with a proven track record of achieving positive business outcomes for clients
- Solid understanding of Ad Operations practices, the Google Ad Manager platform and Google Analytics as well as experience working with CRM software, particularly Salesforce
- Goal-oriented, organized, and proactive team player who is self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong client orientation with an ability to think innovatively whilst working to tight timelines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Comfortable carrying a revenue based goal
You'll be working in a dynamic company culture with the chance to individually shape your professional development and growth. Enjoy an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
Our hiring process is uncomplicated: you'll be interviewed by the people you'll be working with.
We’re located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world and a place where people from all walks of life feel welcome.
We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation with Covid-19, with the protection of the health and safety of our people being our highest priority. All interviews will be conducted virtually (via phone or video).