ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers. Over 15 million members from all over the world use it to share, discover, and discuss research. We're guided by our mission to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Account Manager (m/f/d)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin
ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers.
From rising sea levels to rising inequality, mass migration to mass extinction, the problems facing our world are immense. Still, we’re optimistic about the power of millions of scientists working in unity to overcome any challenge. We provide scientists with the help and support they need by connecting them to the world’s most active scientific community.
We've built a platform that gives the world's scientists the tools and services they need to connect, collaborate, and advance their research. Over 15 million members from 193 countries use ResearchGate to share, discover, and discuss research.
We are a global company, with clients, users and colleagues from all corners of the world. Our team of 175 people is located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world - a place where everyone feels welcome. We're guided by our mission to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Our digital advertising solutions allow scientists and researchers to see ads for the exact services and products they need, whilst providing companies the opportunity to target their advertising to a specific scientific audience.
Account Managers in our Scientific Advertising team are the single point of contact for clients, with a focus on delivering outstanding service on existing accounts and managing all forms of campaign related client communication, while building trust with clients and expanding relationships.
In addition to proactively managing campaigns and the client relationship, meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines, you will create and analyse account performance reports and present actionable insights, acting as the key interface between all internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll bring
- At least 3 years of sales and/or account management experience with a proven track record of achieving positive business outcomes for clients
- Solid understanding of Ad Operations practices, the Google Ad Manager platform and Google Analytics as well as experience working with CRM software, particularly Salesforce
- Goal-oriented, organized, and proactive team player who is self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong client orientation with an ability to think innovatively whilst working to tight timelines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
What we offer
- An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Our team is committed to connecting the world of science and making research open to all. Get to know more about our mission and what ResearchGate members are achieving by checking out our blog at https://www.researchgate.net/blog.