At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open for all.
Working with us offers you the chance to contribute to growing our professional network for scientists and researchers that today has 11+ million members.
Working with us gives you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you'll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
We are looking for a talented Sales Development Executive who can make a real difference by converting leads into qualified opportunities for the Sales Team, which is selling online advertising and recruiting solutions to businesses in the science industry. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for an exceptional individual to join our fast-paced, energetic team and contribute to our continuing success.
- Research and qualify new inbound and outbound business opportunities
- Be the first point of contact for potential clients and spark interest in ResearchGate
- Make outbound calls to prequalified prospects
- Manage a high volume of leads in Salesforce accurately and efficiently
- You are as passionate about our mission as we are and want to revolutionize the world of science
- You have previous sales or customer service experience or an impressive background in the sciences with an interest in sales
- You enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced & competitive sales environment
- A solid understanding of online advertising or recruitment is a major plus
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English and ideally an additional language
- You are legally able to work in Germany. If you don't possess a work permit for Germany yet, please let us know and we can possibly assist you with the process
What we Promise
- An energetic, international, and professional sales team who are passionate about disrupting the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- Regular individual and team coaching & training sessions
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter and your possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!