At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research accessible for all.
Working with us offers you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you'll be doing it as part of a dynamic and international team. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
We are looking for an enthusiastic growth engineer with the skills and ability to turn great ideas into reality. You have an understanding of current web technologies and front-end development and are passionate about growing an engaged user base and providing a great user experience. You will help us make science open to everyone worldwide while building up our component-based infrastructure.
- Design and implement growth experiments, from generating ideas to analysis of experiment results
- Perform basic and sophisticated analyses to generate product and growth insights
- Think outside the box to identify new ways to reach and activate users in our target audience
- Strong interest in learning about users' behavior through both quantitative and qualitative data
- Creativity in problem solving and critical thinking about the current status quo
- Strong desire to help solve our users’ research problems and cater to their unique needs
- Willingness to learn what you don’t already know and critically evaluate assumptions
- Solid analytical and statistical skills, and an understanding of A/B or multi-variant testing
- Solid knowledge of current web technologies
- Experience in developing web applications in PHP
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, knowledge of German is a plus
- You take responsibility for your own solutions and continuously improve on them
- You excel at designing and creating coherent, user-centric interfaces that display complex information
- You enjoy working with great people in a fast-paced environment
- You understand our mission and want to help us achieve it
You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment where code is written, tested and shipped continuously. Our engineering team is passionate about building maintainable, scalable web applications that are constantly optimized to meet the needs of our users - 12+ million researchers worldwide.
Join our highly-skilled international team in our company headquarters in the heart of Berlin. Work to change the world of science and have a good time while you’re at it: we offer free, healthy lunches and many fun events.
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus your possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be hearing from us soon!