At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open for all.
Working with us offers you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you'll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
We're looking for an experienced cleaner for 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. You will join our cleaning team and support them to keep our office with more than 200 employees clean and shiny. All cleaning materials will be provided by us.
You will be responsible for keeping our office clean and orderly (including offices and shared common spaces). You should adhere to our standards and should already have experience working in a cleaning department or in housekeeping. If you are a punctual and trustworthy team player and a detail-oriented and passionate worker – please apply.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in cleaning offices.
- You have all the necessary documents in order to legally work in Germany (tax identification number, valid work permit if needed)
- You are willing to work in the afternoons and evenings
- You are willing to occasionally work on weekends or different work hours, if agreed upon in advance
- You are interested and able to take on responsibility
- You are able to work efficiently while paying great attention to detail
- You are able and willing to take over manual/technical work if necessary
We offer a long-term work contract and a monthly payment with all social contributions (e.g. health insurance) covered, as well as a friendly team and welcoming atmosphere.
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter and your possible start date to email@example.com. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!