At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research accessible for all.
Working with us offers you the chance to contribute to growing our professional network for scientists and researchers that today has 11+ million members.
Working with us gives you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you'll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
- Set up and implement strategies to optimize the monetization of traffic and data on ResearchGate's publicly available (logged-out) pages
- Define objectives, key results, and relevant metrics for audience segmentation initiatives
- Work with the product and operations teams to optimize the performance of our display ad product
- Develop a segmentation strategy that is suitable for programmatic selling of ResearchGate inventory on different exchanges
- Coordinate ad technology efforts with the product team
- Advise on the implementation and configuration of audiences via DFP premium, as well as new systems
- You are as passionate about our mission as we are and want to revolutionize the world of science
- You have a university degree in Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology, or a related field
- You have gained 1-2 years of ad operations and client service experience at an agency, demand-side platform, or supply-side platform
- You consider yourself a specialist in AdSense and/or display advertising
- You have experience in ad serving and ad management technologies such as Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP)
- You have experience with standard online tracking solutions, PPC, and remarketing
- You possess strong analytical skills and an affinity for data-driven approaches
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- You are legally able to work in Germany. If you don't possess a work permit for Germany yet, please let us know and we can possibly assist you with the process
What we promise
- An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about disrupting the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- Flexible hours to accommodate different rhythms and family life
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter with your possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!