At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research accessible for all.
Working with us offers you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you'll be doing it as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
We're looking for a skilled Ad Tech engineer who cares about efficiency and maintainable software. Our challenges include scaling to respond rapidly and servicing our millions of members while consistently providing them with complex data. We strive to create a fast yet reliable platform enabling our developers to continuously ship updates.
- Setup and maintain native ad placements on www.researchgate.net
- Integrate DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers) with the ResearchGate platform
- Manage the integration with 3rd party advertising platforms and the required vendor communication
- Monitor and control all of our ad efforts
- Configure and develop inventory segments and targeting information
- Expert knowledge of Ad Servers like Google DFP and their integrations
- Experience developing using PHP and related tools such as Composer
- Knowledge of storage systems such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Knowledge in building and maintaining scalable web applications
- Expert knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Very good command of English required, German is a plus
- You excel at engineering maintainable, efficient, and scalable software
- You enjoy working with great people in a fast-paced environment
- You understand our mission and want to help us achieve it
You'll be working in a fast-paced environment where code is written, tested and shipped continuously. Our engineering team is passionate about building maintainable, scalable web applications that are constantly optimized to meet the needs of our users - 11+ million researchers worldwide.
Join our highly-skilled international team in our company headquarters in the heart of Berlin. Work to change the world of science and have a good time while you’re at it: we offer free, healthy lunches and many fun events.
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter with your possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be hearing from us soon!
Other jobs at ResearchGate
- Senior Software Engineer, Front-End Infrastructure (m/f)
- UX Engineer · Front-End (m/f)
- Anwendungsentwickler Backoffice (m/w)
- Senior Software Engineer (PHP), Backend (m/f)
- Senior Software Engineer, Data Acquisition (m/f)
- Senior Software Engineer, Big Data (m/f)
- Senior Software Engineer (Java), Services & Storage (m/f)