At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research accessible for all.
Working with us offers you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you'll be doing it as part of a dynamic and international team. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
We are looking for a talented Ad Operations Manager to manage, monitor, and optimize our ad campaigns. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for an exceptional individual to join our fast-paced, energetic team and contribute to our continuing success.
- Implement and manage all display and mobile ad campaigns
- Set up and execute tracking and testing
- Monitor delivery, performance, and ad quality in accordance with client requirements
- Conduct reporting and thorough campaign analysis to identify optimization opportunities and make recommendations
- Communicate relevant metrics to the account management and product development teams
- Address day-to-day issues and questions from clients and internal personnel; assist with troubleshooting technical issues, ad serving errors, and reporting discrepancies
- You are as passionate about our mission as we are and want to revolutionize the world of science
- You have 2+ years of ad operations and display advertising experience. Google Adwords Display Certification is a plus
- You have experience in ad serving and ad management technologies such as Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP) or DFP Premium
- You have experience with standard online tracking solutions, PPC, AdRoll and remarketing
- You possess strong analytical skills and an affinity for data-driven approaches
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills and are very detail-oriented
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- You are legally able to work in Germany. If you don't possess a work permit for Germany yet, please let us know and we can possibly assist you with the process
What we promise
- An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- Flexible hours to accommodate different rhythms and family life
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter and your possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!