At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open for all.
Working with us offers you the chance to contribute to growing our professional network for scientists and researchers that today has 11+ million members.
Working with us gives you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you'll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
We are looking for a talented Account Executive with a proven track record in sales and strong knowledge of digital marketing and online advertising. We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for an exceptional individual to join our fast-paced, energetic team and contribute to our continuing success. Your role includes full responsibility for presenting the benefits of our advertising solutions to prospective clients and bringing them on board.
- Present ResearchGate’s advertising solutions to prospective clients from around the world
- Educate new customers on our advertising solutions and individually advise them on best product fit based on their business needs and expectations
- Negotiate contract terms and campaign details with new clients
- Manage your pipeline effectively in Salesforce
- Collaborate with other sales and operations departments to ensure successful campaigns and long-term client satisfaction
- You are passionate about our mission and want to revolutionize the world of science.
- You have 2+ years of sales experience, with an interest in science, technology, and digital advertising
- You are a great communicator and possess strategic selling and negotiation skills
- You enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced, competitive, and results-driven sales environment
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills and are very detail-oriented
- You have experience working with CRM software, in particular Salesforce
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English and ideally an additional language
- You are legally able to work in Germany. If you don't possess a work permit for Germany yet, please let us know and we can possibly assist you with the process
What we Promise
- An energetic, international, and professional sales team who are passionate about disrupting the scientific industry for the better
- A dynamic company culture and the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth
- Regular individual and team coaching & training sessions
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
How to apply
Just send your CV plus a cover letter with your possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also mention how you discovered our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!