- Rahimi Ali added an answer:6Does anyone know of a reliable scale for (Perceived) Persuasion Intent?
If possible, could you cite the article it was used in? Also if there is an Cronbach's Alpha and Factor Analysis available, that would be very helpful!
Any sort of measurement is fine.
also this one:
- Glenn White added an answer:18Have you encountered examples of coercive or deceptive technology recently?
I am writing a paper on the 'ethics of persuasive technology' and am looking for examples of coercive or deceptive technology. I have read the papers and books on the subject and seen their examples. The problem with the published examples is they are not recent. What I am looking for is up-to-date examples that you may have encountered or become aware of, in the last 6-12 months. The examples will be used in the paper as a warning.Following
- Paul M. Connell added an answer:14Can anyone suggest the best books on experimental design/experiments/consumer research methodologies?Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Shadish, Cook, & Campbell: Experimental and Quasi-experimental Designs for Generalized Causal InferenceFollowing
- Phan Minh Thang added an answer:1Can we use decision trees or dialectical trees as the envisaging communication technique between two agents in a persuasive argumentation dialogue?.Yes. We have some paper implicitly refer to this problem. We also have some papers that will be published soon about this topics.Following
- Héctor Unzueta added an answer:3Measures of persuasion in the language of politiciansI am studying persuasive strategies in the speeches of Hosni Mubarak and al Gaddafi and I am looking for ways to detect persuasion in their languageThe word adversative. Comments on the policy statement of Eliseo Veron is a text that i highly recommend. Hachette es published, Buenos Aires, 1987.
About Persuasion and Manipulation