- Robert Hurter added an answer:What are your suggestions in designing a paper deinking flotation cell?I am working to gather information about different kinds of laboratory deinking flotation cell sand choosing one of them. Any experience in this respect is also welcomed.
Mehdi - I suggest that you contact Med Byrd at NC State University (NCSU) who may be able to guide you on this - firstname.lastname@example.org NCSU has extensive P&P labs and a pilot plant.Following
- Elizabeth Echevarria asked a question:What enzymes are good for wet-dry resistance performance in paper production?Paper mills, kraft pulp, paper products, we-resistance, dry-resistance paper.Following
- Sartaj Ganie added an answer:What is the scientific method for paper dyeing, and at which stage is paper dyeing suitable?What is the scientific terminology for paper dyeing?
Paper dyeing at pulp stage.Sir actually i am going to carry my research on application of natural dyes on(paper) non wood herbaceous plants like canabis, datura , amaranthus and other grasses species and for dyenig i will utilize natural dyes from prunus and caladullaFollowing
- Samr Bassmajei asked a question:I have an unread official document that is soaked in drainage water and diesel fuel. Can I regenerate the written letters without damaging the paper?It is written on cupboard paper.Following
- Yongwen Jiang asked a question:How do print machine engineers control the color when they make a printing device?Even though we do a good color management for a printing device with a certain kind of paper, for some in-gamut color, the delta E is still bigger than expected. Could anyone tell me how the engineers control the color in a new printing device and what lead to this result?Following
- Po Lai added an answer:Whats the best way to prepare RGB files for CMYK printouts?I need to prepare colour tiles (approx 3*3mm with a uniform color) that were stored in sRGB color space for printing out on a litho printing machine (CMYK U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2).
However, when I use the seperate+ plugin for GIMP to change to CMYK, the output changes the colors sometimes dramatically. I'm aware that the CMYK color space is more limited than the RGB space, but is there any way to keep the colors more consistent?Following
- Gerd Meder asked a question:offset print problemsI am interested in discussing offset print problems like vanishing dots and ghosting. Has anybody done some research why it happens and especially the chemical/physical reasons how the built up on blankets increases?Following
About Paper and Print Technology
Paper / Print Technology