- Harnois Maxime added an answer:4Can HP deskjet inkjet printer 1010 be used for printing CNT films on plastic substartes?
I would like to use HP Deskjet Inkjet printer 1010 for printing CNT films on plastic substrates. If anyone had similar experience and request you to advise me.
Have you succeed?Following
- Pouya Marzbani asked a question:OpenHow can we produce a single sided coloured fluting paper with dark and light spots?
We use starch and dye on back and top of the produced fluting paper, respectively to produce single sided coloured papers. Now, we want to produce a single sided coloured fluting paper with dark and light spots like leopard skin. Is there any special method to apply dye for obtaining our goal?Following
- Irina Arhire asked a question:OpenHow can I solve errors 30102/1006/1002 in inkjet printing when using a ZCorp machine?
I am working with a ZCorp310 powder based inkjet 3D printing maschine for some time now and lately have experienced a couple of technical problems which I cannot solve. The purging process when installing new HP10 printheads aborts itself because of error 1006, the temperature reaches over 81 degress in less than a minute.
I have tried to purge the printheads manually, but then printing would not start because of error 1002 (communication problem between electronic and the print head) and error 30102 (the temp register of the head could not be read, as the current is not present).
Those very few times the printing process started, there seemed to be almost no binder coming out.
I have dismounted and cleaned the tubes and the filter. I got rid of the air bubbles as in the manual instruction. The pogo pins do not look stuck and are clean. The binder that we use is ZB60 and is a couple of weeks over due date.
Thank you in advance!Following
- Claudio Acuna added an answer:5What are your suggestions in designing a paper deinking flotation cell?I am working to gather information about different kinds of laboratory deinking flotation cell sand choosing one of them. Any experience in this respect is also welcomed.
One of the simplest equipment to implement are column flotations
for example (forget about the aerosol, that was a different test)
- Jules Lloyd Hammond added an answer:7What companies can print photomasks to be used with a mask aligner in US?
Hello, I just have a new UV lamp and trying to make some soft-lithography. However, I don't know which companies are printing photomasks in US. I wonder if somebody can give me some contacts? The best is from North East area. Thank you.
Further to Jose's suggestion of photofilms,
I have successfully used 'hi-res' film masks from Micro Lithography Services Ltd. (link below) for processes that have much larger features. They offer a fast service at very affordable prices.
We successfully managed to create 10 um interdigitated electrodes using these films. I did also test a 5 um pattern, but personally I felt that with the long features the edge quality started to deteriorate.
- Zhanhao Hu added an answer:3How can I make the polyimide banks more hydrophobic/oleophobic on the pixel substrate?
I am doing the research about printing OLED. The substrate is pixel-structured where polyimide is etched out to defined the RGB printing areas. Polyimide is not hydrophobic/oleophobic enough, and when ink-jet printing, if droplet is too large or the position is a bit drifted from the pixel pit, the doplet targeted for one pixel will have a chance to flow into the other nearby. I've heard that some people use some surface energy patterning treatment to make the pixel wall (i.e. polyimide) more hydrophobic/oleophobic while not disturbing the pixel pit (i.e. substrate electrode). How do they do this?
Yes, I've read some of their works. They spin-coat some hydrophobic molecule and uses photolithography to etch out the patterns. However my pixel substrate is already a pattern composed of hydrophobic polyimide (PI) and hydrophilic ITO surface (the area where PI is etched). Actually, it is a substrate that you use to fabricate OLED display where the etched areas define the RGB pixels. My intention is to further increase the hydrophobicity of the PI banks. So I don't think Sirringhaus's methods is useful here since one more etching for eliminating the coated molecules in the pixel areas is not feasible.Following
- Mustafa Çiçekler added an answer:7Can someone advise me on making slurry for manufacture paper from sawdust?
I am try to do a laboratory scale manufacture from sawdust and I need to know the parameters and chemicals I should use and in what ratio? Does Sawdust loose its lignocellulossic structure and thus may need a strong binder for paper or soft tissue making? Please how does one make a slurry for paper manufacture using sawdust as the raw material? Humphrey
Thanks for your informations Dear RobertFollowing
- Mustafa Çiçekler added an answer:4I need a dirt particle analyzer for deinked pulps. Is there anyone who can help me?
I need a dirt particle analyzer software for deinked pulps? Is there anyone who can help me?
Or how can i supply software?
Thank you for this. I sent en email to you.Following
- Mohammad Mohkami added an answer:14Which enzyme gives the best result in deinking?
My work is about deinking and I will use enzyme before deinking process. Which enzyme does give the best result in deinking? I am waiting for your suggestion.
Dear Mustafa, yes You said correctly. Both of them are correct. However, I think U/g is better. If you can find amount of U/g pulp.
The enzyme unit (U) is a unit for the amount of a particular enzyme.Following
- Emrah PEŞMAN added an answer:3What is the average ERIC (effective residual ink concentration) of waste office paper?
What is the average ERIC (effective residual ink con.) of the waste office paper
Because of large and heterogeneous dispersed specks, speck analysis is more suitable than ERIC (effective residual ink concentration) for determination of ink removal efficiency of recycled office paper . ERIC measurment is more suitable for ONP-OMGFollowing
- Aleksei Guzev added an answer:1How do print machine engineers control the color when they make a printing device?Even though we do a good color management for a printing device with a certain kind of paper, for some in-gamut color, the delta E is still bigger than expected. Could anyone tell me how the engineers control the color in a new printing device and what lead to this result?
There is a lot of tools engineers use. What do You mean by "delta E"? Was it difference between print and original? Maybe it was the difference between prints of different machines of the same model?Following
- Aleksei Guzev added an answer:5Whats the best way to prepare RGB files for CMYK printouts?I need to prepare colour tiles (approx 3*3mm with a uniform color) that were stored in sRGB color space for printing out on a litho printing machine (CMYK U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2).
However, when I use the seperate+ plugin for GIMP to change to CMYK, the output changes the colors sometimes dramatically. I'm aware that the CMYK color space is more limited than the RGB space, but is there any way to keep the colors more consistent?
Choose rendering intent wisely.Following
- Harnois Maxime added an answer:4Could we correlate the rheological properties of a conducting ink with spreading and dry ink on substrates?
I want to correlate the rheological properties of ink with spreading and drying behavior of ink on substrates. Please suggest any good references which explain the rheological properties with drying and spreading of ink on solid substrates.
Rheological properties strongly impact on the ink drying. Drying mechanism is complex (e.g., coffee ring...) but can be controled.
You will find interesting information on the following paper about rheological ink parameter and drying behavior of droplet but also on thin film drying. It deals with polymeric based ink but I think this study could be usefull to understand and describe drying behavior of nanoparticules based ink
If you have any questions feel free to contact me!Following
- Zol Bahri Razali added an answer:1Do you know any evaporation retardant for PMA (2-methoxy-1-methylethyl acetate)?
I use this solvent for printing ink. I want to retard vaporation of this solventFollowing
- Closed account added an answer:1I have an unread official document that is soaked in drainage water and diesel fuel. Can I regenerate the written letters without damaging the paper?It is written on cupboard paper.
Yes if You can still read them. Probably yes if u can read them with some difficulty.Following
- Elizabeth Echevarria asked a question:OpenWhat enzymes are good for wet-dry resistance performance in paper production?Paper mills, kraft pulp, paper products, we-resistance, dry-resistance paper.Following
- Sartaj Ganie added an answer:2What is the scientific method for paper dyeing, and at which stage is paper dyeing suitable?What is the scientific terminology for paper dyeing?
Paper dyeing at pulp stage.Sir actually i am going to carry my research on application of natural dyes on(paper) non wood herbaceous plants like canabis, datura , amaranthus and other grasses species and for dyenig i will utilize natural dyes from prunus and caladullaFollowing
- Gerd Meder asked a question:Openoffset print problemsI am interested in discussing offset print problems like vanishing dots and ghosting. Has anybody done some research why it happens and especially the chemical/physical reasons how the built up on blankets increases?Following
About Paper and Print Technology
Paper / Print Technology