- Rajshree Dayanand Katke added an answer:Can you think of any valid shared risk factors for colorectal cancer and endometriosis?
Either positively or negatively associated factors.
yes the probable positively association.Estrogen , Hereditory factors contribute the etiology.Following
- H. Ram added an answer:What are main basic causes and mechanisms of endometriosis of estrogen dependent female reproductive organs?Endometrium is estrogen dependent reproductive tissue.
Thank you Dr. Safoura, but there is any prescribed therapy for this.Following
- Grant Gallagher added an answer:Does anyone know of available human or mouse endometrial cell lines (not endometrial adenocarcinomas)?.
- Manjeet Kaur Sharma added an answer:Immortalized human endometrial epithelial and stromal cells from normal and/or endometriosis cases.Can anyone share an aliquot of immortalized endometrial stromal and epithelial cells (not from cancers like the ISHIKAWA cells)? I also need cells from ectopic endometrium. I am willing to sign the MTA and the necessary formalities, it's quite urgent.Welcome. Technology has now outpaced scientists! They find solutions if you state your scientific problems!
1. pluriSelect The cell Separation Company
CD44 S-pluriBeads® Kit HumanMost Tissue Cells- $170,00
CD326 S-pluriBeads® Kit HumanEpithelial Cells- $170,00
CD326 M-pluriBeads® Kit HumanEpithelial Cells- $340,00
2. Muse™ your personalized cell analyzer. We've miniaturized cytometry and packed 3-parameter analysis into a compact, affordable instrument, bringing cell analysis to every benchtop. It delivers accurate assessments of cell viability, apoptosis and cell cycle in just minutes, revolutionizing the way you analyze cells. With the Muse™ Cell Analyzer’s miniaturized optics, sleek, touchscreen operation and simple sample prep, you can make faster, more accurate decisions about your experiments, for more productive research. Accurate and reliable results,Intuitive software and touchscreen user interface ,Rapid setup and analysis ,Optimized assays.Following
- Denea Heimstead asked a question:Does anyone know of or is anyone doing any research on the long-term effects of Lupron after a woman has ended its treatment?Thanks in advance.Following
- Osman Zarroug added an answer:Subculturing mouse endometrial cells?I am struggling with subculturing mouse endometrial cells using trypsin/EDTA and a cell scraper. I have no problem isolating the cells, but when they become confluent and they are due to be subcultured, they stop growing and die following trypsinisation/scraping.
Can anyone suggest any alternative method I could use to successfully lift off the cells and seed them into a new flask?
ThanksWell Matthew I guess we have cracked it!!!!
The new medium we have tried (SensiCell DEMEM/F12) worked quite well. We have managed so far to do 2 passages.Following
- Rakesh Arora added an answer:What biosimilars are helpful in management of endometriosis?Endometriosis needs to be addressed with proper therapeutic molecules. Biosimilars are probably the answer. What phytochemicals are promising in this effort?LHRH Analogue called NAferelin acetate has widely been accepted USFDA aaproved drug other than any biosimilar. It is modified nine-mer synthetic peptide. I am not aware of any phytochemical for the same.Following
- Rakesh Yashroy added an answer:In inflammatory biomarker research, shouldn't circadian oscillations and stress be taken into cinsideration?Levels of cytokines/chemokines can vary depending on the time of day the blood sample is collected, stress level of the patient and how the blood was collected. Accounting for these factors is important in my opinion. Also, why aren't Il-10 and IL-12 results also reported as a ratio to give a better indication of the immune status in endometriosis?Yes! Most inflammatory traumas trouble during night hours. May also relate to BMR during activity and sleep. Promising proposal.Following
- Daniel Humberto Mendez Lozano added an answer:Which is the best primary treatment for infertile patients with endometriosis III or IV? IVF?Infertile patients and Endometriosis III or IV seen for the first time.I do still think that cost-time, IVF is the most effective primary treatment for infertile patientsFollowing
- Aniko Huizer-Pajkos or Pajkos added an answer:Which cell type are the cells in the lumen of an endometriosis lesion?Which cell type are the cells in the lumen of an endometriosis lesion?I think this is one of the problems. Difficult to characterise.Following
- Aniko Huizer-Pajkos or Pajkos added an answer:What is the better treatment for a patient who has endometriosis and Lupus?Dear colleagues,
I need help because I have recieved a 39 years old patient who had been submitted to Abdominal Hysterectomy for endometriosis in January, 2013 but she maintains abdominal-pelvic pain chart and to make worse all that, she has Lupus so I have doubts concerning what might be the best approach for the case and if is posible to use progesterone for her. I think it is not a surgical case because there is no identified focus at MR.
Thanks for your helpI am a scientist with rare autoimmune condition not that dissimilar to lupus. I manage my own condition under the guidance of my doctors as not much is know about my condition. I also went through difficult endometriosis surgery which dramatically improved pain but did not eliminate it. Based on my knowledge and experience, I agree with JAir and vasculitis would certainly be one thing to consider. It will not be welcomed from a doctor but based on my experience learning to live with the pain makes it more manageable.Following
- Matthew D Rosser added an answer:EndometriosisWhat are the genes related to etiology of endometriosis?Hi Priyanka, endometriosis is a largely multi-factoral conditions involving the disregulation of many genes and molecular pathways, however here are some papers that I think will definately be of use to you http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21193803 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20104428 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16816328 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23006437 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22556377 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22203846
- Rajshree Dayanand Katke added an answer:Endometrial tissue in parametrial blood vessels?Recently I've experienced strange finding in hysterectomy specimen with multiple myomas and adenomyosis and endometriosis in the serosal surface. Several clusters of endometrial tissue was found in the parametrial blood vessels and attached to the vessel lumen which doesn't seem to be just tissue contamination. What do I have to consider in this lesion?
I think this is the Dissemination of Endometriosis on the serosal surface,i have come across such condition. Bleeding and the Adhesions is the surgical diffculties in these cases.even in the fibroids also we may get Leiomyomatous Dissemination in some cases though rare.Following
- Angela Szpojda asked a question:Does lycopene reduce endometriosis risk in Mediterrean countries?There is research that shows that lycopene can be supportive in reducing endometriosis. If that is the case do people from Mediterranean countries have a lower risk as they are likely to have more Lycopene in their diets?Following
A condition in which functional endometrial tissue is present outside the UTERUS. It is often confined to the PELVIS involving the OVARY, the ligaments, cul-de-sac, and the uterovesical peritoneum.