Publications (6)5.18 Total impact
Article: Authors' reply.Indian Journal of Dermatology 11/2012; 57(6):499.
- Indian Journal of Dermatology 01/2012; 57(4):327-8.
- Indian journal of dermatology, venereology and leprology 01/2011; 77(5):627. · 0.98 Impact Factor
- International journal of dermatology 08/2010; 49(8):932-3. · 1.18 Impact Factor
- [show abstract] [hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: We present a 55-year-old male who presented with painful non-healing ulcers on the lower lip and scrotum associated with productive cough, fever, anorexia and dysuria. Erythrocyte sedimentation rate was raised, sputum was positive for acid fast bacilli. Chest X-ray was suggestive of pulmonary tuberculosis. A prostate biopsy was also suggestive of tuberculosis. A diagnosis of disseminated tuberculosis was made and the patient showed a good response in two weeks.The Indian journal of tuberculosis 01/2010; 57(1):48-52.
- BMC Infectious Diseases 12(1). · 3.03 Impact Factor
Sri Ramachandra University
Porur, State of Tamil Nadu, India
- Department of Dermatology and Venereology