Publications (6)14.12 Total impact
- Minerva ginecologica 01/1986; 38(7-8):637-45.
- Minerva urologica e nefrologica = The Italian journal of urology and nephrology 01/1985; 37(4):493-7. · 0.97 Impact Factor
- British medical journal (Clinical research ed.) 05/1984; 288(6423):1042. DOI:10.1136/bmj.288.6423.1042
- Pain 01/1984; 18:S240. DOI:10.1016/0304-3959(84)90492-5 · 5.21 Impact Factor
- Pain 01/1984; 18:S172. DOI:10.1016/0304-3959(84)90390-7 · 5.21 Impact Factor
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: A new pain rating scale, Analogue Chromatic Continuous Scale (ACCS), has been developed. The ACCS was tested in fifty consecutive patients suffering from pain of different origins, and compared with a simple descriptive scale (SDS) and a traditional 100 mm visual analogue scale (VAS). VAS and ACCS values showed a highly significant, positive correlation (r = 0.947, P less than 0.001). The means of the VAS and ACCS values, either considered as a whole or stratified according to SDS scores, did not differ significantly. The ACCS proved to be more sensitive than VAS (P less than 0.05), allowing a greater discrimination of grades of pain. Furthermore, the ACCS is very easy to use.Clinical and experimental rheumatology 01/1983; 1(4):337-40. · 2.72 Impact Factor