Publications (6)0.26 Total impact
- International Journal of Environment and Pollution 01/2011; 44(1):419-427. · 0.26 Impact Factor
- Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Computational Wind Engineering, Chapel Hill, USA. 01/2010;
- Hrvatski meteorolovski vcasopis. 01/2008; 43(43/1):403-408.
- Hrvatski meteorolovski vcasopis. 01/2008; 43(43/1):414-418.
- COST action. 01/2007; 732:51.
- [show abstract] [hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: Abstract: This paper reports on a comprehensive model evaluation protocol for urban scale flow and dispersion models that has been developed within the framework of the COST action 732 on Quality Assurance and Improvement of Micro-Scale Meteorological Models. It briefly discusses the different components forming model evaluation with particular emphasis on model validation and on the implementation of the protocol for a specific test case: the MUST (Mock Urban Setting Test) experiment. The protocol was first developed with building-resolving models in mind, but more traditional integral models have also been included. Currently the Action is finalising the MUST exercise results and will suggest the best approach for further model evaluation and for the standardization of CFD modelling practise for micro-scale meteorological applications.Croatian meteorological journal (firstname.lastname@example.org); Vol.43 No.43/1.