Publications (5)0 Total impact
- Journal of Agricultural Meteorology 01/2007; 63(1):1-10.
- Journal of Agricultural Meteorology 01/2007; 63(3):115-124.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract]
ABSTRACT: The bucket with a bottom hole (BBH) model of soil hydrology was improved to incorporate bioprocesses such as interception and macropore flow into it by adding three model parameters, which is called the BBH-B model. This model was applied to the estimation of evapotranspiration (ET) from a cornfield in the upper Yellow River basin, China, with the results as follows: Estimates of the cumulative ET for periods of about one month were made using the BBH-B model with fair accuracy, if the three additional parameters were determined appropriately. It was also found that ET had a large spatial variation within the cornfield.01/2006;
- Journal of Japan Society of Hydrology & Water Resources. 01/2005; 18(6):663-673.
- Journal of Japan Society of Hydrology & Water Resources. 01/2004; 17(3):264-273.