HUBUNGAN ANTARA PENGETAHUAN KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI DENGAN SIKAP REMAJA TERHADAP HUBUNGAN SEKSUAL PRANIKAH(PREMARITAL INTERCOURSE)
This study aims to determine the relationship between knowledge of reproductive health with adolescent attitudes toward premarital sexual relations. While the hypothesis of this analysis, there is a negative relationship between knowledge about reproductive health with adolescent attitudes toward premarital sexual relations. Based on the data type of this research is quantitative research is a study for which data in the form of numbers and can be interpreted. The sampling technique used in this study is the technique of cluster sampling (group), it means selecting a sample based on the group rather than the individual. The population in this study were students of SMA Negeri 4 Malang, amounting to 738 students. While the sample in this study as many as 90 students. This study was conducted on March 3, 2006 in SMA Negeri 4 Malang. Data on reproductive health knowledge and attitudes toward premarital sexual relations is obtained by using the questionnaire / knowledge about reproductive health questionnaire 68 item scale and attitudes toward premarital sexual relations in the form of 47 Likert scale items and prepared on a certain criteria. Try Out The test uses pure. Test the validity of using the technique of Internal validity while the formula used is the Product Moment Correlation and reliability test conducted with Cronbach alpha formula. While this research data analyzed by Product Moment technique. From the results of this research is that the hypothesis is used as the basis of this research proved that there is a significant negative correlation (r = -0.256; sig <.050) between knowledge of reproductive health with adolescent attitudes toward sexual relations (Premarital Intercourse). Where the higher knowledge of adolescents on reproductive health is even less supportive attitude (reject / away / negative) toward premarital sexual relations. Vice versa, if the lower the knowledge of adolescents on reproductive health is increasingly supportive attitude (accept / positive) of premarital sexual relations. The effective contribution of research by 6.6% and the remaining 93.4% influenced by other factors, the possibility that other factors are the quality of adolescent communication with parents in the family, peers, religious (religion), and mass media.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.