- Jul 1987The Award of Developing Country's Studies (Institute of Developing Economies, Tokyo)
- Faculty of Human SciencesYokohama, Japan
Yoshiko NAGANO is Professor of International Relations and Asian Studies, Kanagawa University, Yokohama. She earned a PhD in Social Studies from Hitotsubashi University, Tokyo, and has received the Award for Promotion of Studies on Developing Countries from the Institute of Developing Economies (IDE), Tokyo. A specialist in Philippine economic history, she has written extensively on the sugar industry and the history of banking in the islands.
- 1,678 Questions66,577 Followers
- 55 Questions500 Followers
- 25 Questions927 Followers
- 105 Questions1,059 Followers
- 28 Questions6,733 Followers