- SourceAvailable from: Gayane Karapetyan18Views13Downloads1Citation
Associate Professor at the University of São Paulo working in the field of Nuclear Physics in the following topics: Radioactive Beams. Elastic scattering, transfer, breakup, fusion and fission reactions, Spectroscopic investigation of light exotic nuclei (rich in protons or in neutrons). Study of nuclear reactions of interest to nuclear astrophysics.
- 14 Questions946 Followers
- 45 Questions1,600 Followers
- 50 Questions1,929 Followers
- 141 Questions16,843 Followers
- 28 Questions1,574 Followers
- 54 Questions4,584 Followers