- SourceAvailable from: Gayane Karapetyan25Views13Downloads1Citation
Associate Professor at the University of São Paulo working in the field of Nuclear Physics in the following topics: Radioactive Beams. Elastic scattering, transfer, breakup, fusion and fission reactions, Spectroscopic investigation of light exotic nuclei (rich in protons or in neutrons). Study of nuclear reactions of interest to nuclear astrophysics.
- 16 Questions945 Followers
- 50 Questions1,602 Followers
- 64 Questions1,935 Followers
- 170 Questions17,481 Followers
- 30 Questions1,573 Followers
- 60 Questions4,595 Followers