- SourceAvailable from: Gayane Karapetyan22Views3Downloads0Citations
Associate Professor at the University of São Paulo working in the field of Nuclear Physics in the following topics: Radioactive Beams. Elastic scattering, transfer, breakup, fusion and fission reactions, Spectroscopic investigation of light exotic nuclei (rich in protons or in neutrons). Study of nuclear reactions of interest to nuclear astrophysics.
- 12 Questions942 Followers
- 37 Questions1,600 Followers
- 41 Questions1,924 Followers
- 100 Questions15,660 Followers
- 24 Questions1,574 Followers
- 46 Questions4,581 Followers