- SourceAvailable from: Hélène Taiana DARIUS16Views7Downloads0Citations
Since completing my PhD at the ChCh School of Med in 2008 I have worked in both Aus and NZ as a postdoc developing analytical methods for steroid hormones and marine toxins. My present research focus is on marine toxins in seafood, and identifying the micro-algal source of contamination. I lead the chemistry component of the MBIE-funded Seafood Safety programme. My research has international links, with funded collaborative research being undertaken with Aus and Jap scientists.
- 117 Questions6,628 Followers
- 849 Questions36,672 Followers
- 1,126 Questions82,591 Followers
- 255 Questions10,976 Followers
- 1,216 Questions127,383 Followers