- SourceAvailable from: Hélène Taiana DARIUS22Views13Downloads0Citations
Since completing my PhD at the ChCh School of Med in 2008 I have worked in both Aus and NZ as a postdoc developing analytical methods for steroid hormones and marine toxins. My present research focus is on marine toxins in seafood, and identifying the micro-algal source of contamination. I lead the chemistry component of the MBIE-funded Seafood Safety programme. My research has international links, with funded collaborative research being undertaken with Aus and Jap scientists.
- 126 Questions6,626 Followers
- 859 Questions36,654 Followers
- 1,177 Questions85,286 Followers
- 264 Questions10,975 Followers
- 1,225 Questions130,115 Followers
- 57 Questions314 Followers