Started in AI/CogSci/CS applied to Computer Aided Instruction (~5 yr). Moved on to SFW/HDW Engineering for SAT Comm (~2 yr) and then High Energy Physics (~5 yr). Refocused on Artificial Neural Net platform design (~16 yr). Then went into Neumorphic Engineering and neuroscience research in academia (~8 yr). Continued interest in Philosophy of Mind and Science of Consciousness since undergraduate days. Motto: You're only as interesting as the box you think in. Get out while you can.
- 233 Questions3,808 Followers
- 16 Questions333 Followers
- 194 Questions10,273 Followers
- 329 Questions17,725 Followers
- 180 Questions17,315 Followers
- 6 Questions124 Followers