Started in AI/CogSci/CS applied to Computer Aided Instruction (~5 yr). Moved on to SFW/HDW Engineering for SAT Comm (~2 yr) and then High Energy Physics (~5 yr). Refocused on Artificial Neural Net platform design (~16 yr). Then went into Neumorphic Engineering and neuroscience research in academia (~8 yr). Continued interest in Philosophy of Mind and Science of Consciousness since undergraduate days. Motto: You're only as interesting as the box you think in. Get out while you can.
- 185 Questions3,787 Followers
- 17 Questions328 Followers
- 178 Questions9,177 Followers
- 257 Questions14,319 Followers
- 161 Questions17,288 Followers
- 6 Questions118 Followers