Cited in 5 publications:
- Clinical manifestations and radiological features may contribute to the early diagnosis of radiation-induced sarcoma after breast cancer.
- Treatment and prognostic factors of radiation-associated angiosarcoma (RAAS) after primary breast cancer: A systematic review.
- Breast angiosarcoma one year after adenosquamous endometrial cancer — diagnostic pitfalls
Cited in 3 publications:
Cited in 29 publications:
- Photodynamic detection and management of intraperitoneal spreading of primary peritoneal papillary serous carcinoma in a man: report of a case.
- Demographic clinical and prognostic characteristics of primary ovarian, peritoneal and tubal adenocarcinomas of serous histology — A prospective comparative study
- Solitary primary peritoneal carcinoma arising from the omentum
Cited in 263 publications:
- The Use of Registries to Improve Cancer Treatment: A National Database for Patients Treated with Interleukin-2 (IL-2)
- Biology of renal tumour cancer stem cells applied in medicine.
- Prognostic Value of Carbonic Anhydrase IX Immunohistochemical Expression in Renal Cell Carcinoma: A Meta-Analysis of the Literature.
97SourceAvailable from: James Raleigh
Cited in 97 publications:
- E7080 (Lenvatinib), a Multi-Targeted Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, Demonstrates Antitumor Activities Against Colorectal Cancer Xenografts
- Carbonic anhydrase IX (CA IX) as a potential target for cancer therapy
- The Potential of Liposomes with Carbonic Anhydrase IX to Deliver Anticancer Ingredients to Cancer Cells in Vivo
320SourceAvailable from: Nadya I Tarasova
Cited in 320 publications:
- DNA Hypomethylation-Mediated Overexpression of Carbonic Anhydrase 9 Induces an Aggressive Phenotype in Ovarian Cancer Cells
- Low CA II expression is associated with tumor aggressiveness and poor prognosis in gastric cancer patients.
- Discovery and Characterization of Novel Selective Inhibitors of Carbonic Anhydrase IX
Cited in 67 publications:
- Dietery factor obesity microenvironnement and breast cancer.
- The cooked meat-derived mammary carcinogen 2-amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo[4,5-b]pyridine (PhIP) elicits estrogenic-like microRNA responses in breast cancer cells
- Polymorphisms in Xenobiotic Metabolizing Genes, Intakes of Heterocyclic Amines and Red Meat, and Postmenopausal Breast Cancer.
Cited in 23 publications:
28SourceAvailable from: Eric J Stanbridge
Cited in 28 publications:
Cited in 32 publications:
- Risk and prognosis of ovarian cancer in women with endometriosis: a meta-analysis.
- STATISTICAL ISSUES IN THE DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF GENE-DISEASE ASSOCIATION STUDIES
- Impact of familial risk and mammography screening on prognostic indicators of breast disease among women from the Ontario site of the Breast Cancer Family Registry.
104SourceAvailable from: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Cited in 104 publications:
Cited in 52 publications:
175SourceAvailable from: aacrjournals.org
Cited in 175 publications:
17SourceAvailable from: Michael J Schell
Cited in 17 publications:
- Treatment and Prevention of Intraepithelial Neoplasia: An Important Target for Accelerated New Agent Development Recommendations of the American Association for Cancer Research Task Force on the Treatment and Prevention of Intraepithelial Neoplasia1
- Cervical Tissue and Plasma Concentrations of a-Carotene and b-Carotene in Women Are
- Plasma concentrations of micronutrients during α nine‐month clinical trial of β‐carotene in women with precursor cervical cancer lesions
Cited in 9 publications:
Cited in 28 publications:
- PSP94 contributes to chemoresistance and its peptide derivative PCK3145 represses tumor growth in ovarian cancer
- Manipulating the expression of chemokine receptors enhances delivery and activity of cytokine-induced killer cells.
- Kallikrein family proteases KLK6 and KLK7 are potential early detection and diagnostic biomarkers for serous and papillary serous ovarian cancer subtypes.
Cited in 134 publications:
Cited in 16 publications:
Cited in 91 publications:
Cited in 44 publications:
- Ovarian nondysgerminomatous germ cell tumors in childhood and adolescence in Israel: Comparison of survival between two periods
- Ovarian Yolk Sac Tumors
- A forward genetic screen as a developmental biology laboratory exercise for undergraduates identifies gene candidates that regulate embryonic CNS development in Drosophila
Cited in 234 publications:
96SourceAvailable from: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Cited in 96 publications:
- Carbonic anhydrase 9 is associated with chemosensitivity and prognosis in breast cancer patients treated with taxane and anthracycline.
- Roles of the Different Isozymes and Salivary Factors in the Maintenance of Optimal Conditions in the Gastrointestinal Canal
- Carbonic anhydrase IX is strongly overexpressed in adenocarcinoma in situ of the cervix uteri.
Cited in 140 publications:
- Genomic organization and precise physical location of protein phosphatase 2A regulatory subunit A beta isoform gene on chromosome band 11q23 1 Sequence data from this article have been deposited with the EMBL/GenBank Data Libraries under Accession Nos. AF083425–AF083439. 1
- Analysis ofFHIT transcripts in cervical and endometrial cancers
- Alterations of ATM and CADM1 in chromosomal 11q22.3–23.2 region are associated with the development of invasive cervical carcinoma
Cited in 107 publications:
Cited in 44 publications:
- Human papillomavirus and c-myc/c-erbB2 in uterine and vulvar lesions
- Endocervical adenocarcinomas associated with lobular endocervical glandular hyperplasia: a report of four cases with histochemical and immunohistochemical analyses
- ASOCIACIÓN Y PREDICCIÓN DEL RIESGO DE LESIÓN INTRAEPITELIAL ESCAMOSA Y CÁNCER CERVICOUTERINO EN FUNCIÓN DE LOS FACTORES: INFECCIÓN POR EL VIRUS DEL PAPILOMA HUMANO, GINECO- OBSTÉTRICOS, COMPORTAMIENTO SEXUAL, SOCIODEMOGRÁFICOS Y ANTECEDENTES GENÉTICOS EN MUJERES MAYORES DE 15 AÑOS