- SourceAvailable from: Karen Hodgson82Views19Downloads0Citations
My research aims to identify genetic and environmental factors associated with the development of psychiatric disorders and response to treatment. I was recently awarded an MRC population health scientist fellowship for a project which aims to investigate whether the same genes that moderate the effects of the environment on the development of anxiety and depression could also be important predictors of response to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- 70 Questions12,295 Followers
- 23 Questions1,902 Followers
- 61 Questions12,590 Followers
- 407 Questions30,576 Followers
- 235 Questions19,965 Followers