- SourceAvailable from: Polly Waite91Reads0Citations
- Institute of PsychiatryLondon, London, United Kingdom
My research aims to identify genetic and environmental factors associated with the development of psychiatric disorders and response to treatment. I was recently awarded an MRC population health scientist fellowship for a project which aims to investigate whether the same genes that moderate the effects of the environment on the development of anxiety and depression could also be important predictors of response to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- 105 Questions12,308 Followers
- 31 Questions1,930 Followers
- 88 Questions12,609 Followers
- 423 Questions30,385 Followers
- 387 Questions20,069 Followers