- SourceAvailable from: Chloe C Y Wong132Reads0Citations
- Institute of PsychiatryLondon, London, United Kingdom
My research aims to identify genetic and environmental factors associated with the development of psychiatric disorders and response to treatment. I was recently awarded an MRC population health scientist fellowship for a project which aims to investigate whether the same genes that moderate the effects of the environment on the development of anxiety and depression could also be important predictors of response to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- 109 Questions12,294 Followers
- 32 Questions1,932 Followers
- 90 Questions12,597 Followers
- 424 Questions30,361 Followers
- 405 Questions20,051 Followers