- SourceAvailable from: Karen Hodgson70Views16Downloads0Citations
My research aims to identify genetic and environmental factors associated with the development of psychiatric disorders and response to treatment. I was recently awarded an MRC population health scientist fellowship for a project which aims to investigate whether the same genes that moderate the effects of the environment on the development of anxiety and depression could also be important predictors of response to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- 65 Questions12,298 Followers
- 22 Questions1,898 Followers
- 61 Questions12,587 Followers
- 406 Questions30,598 Followers
- 219 Questions19,952 Followers