- SourceAvailable from: Pedro Vale22Views9Downloads0Citations
I am an evolutionary biologist with a special interest in the epidemiology, ecology, and evolution of infectious disease. I use a combination of experiments on lab and natural populations, mathematical modeling and statistical analyses to (1) describe infection outcomes when host, pathogens, or their environments vary; and (2) test how individual variation may influence disease spread and evolution. I currently focus on the interaction between Drosophila and its natural viral pathogens.
- 15 Questions1,071 Followers
- 157 Questions15,783 Followers
- 78 Questions23,086 Followers
- 194 Questions11,211 Followers
- 420 Questions62,887 Followers
- 278 Questions1,785 Followers