- SourceAvailable from: Xiangju Qin17Views10Downloads1Citation
- Department of StatisticsOxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
In the Clique group in UCD I used approximate Bayesian methods to do network analysis. I applied rich models to a wide variety of network data and developed efficient, scalable algorithms.
My Ph.D. thesis concerned the modelling of multivariate, zero-inflated counts data as part of a Palaeoclimate reconstruction project using Integrated Nested Laplace Approximations.
- 567 Questions715 Followers
- 204 Questions3,294 Followers
- 229 Questions2,344 Followers
- 21 Questions107 Followers
- 145 Questions1,116 Followers
- 61 Questions826 Followers
- 348 Questions3,615 Followers
- 82 Questions1,329 Followers
- 989 Questions20,915 Followers
- 168 Questions4,057 Followers
- 1,603 Questions60,778 Followers
- 55 Questions594 Followers