I am currently a Professor of Biomedical Engineering at Vanderbilt University. I direct my laboratory called the Biomedical Modeling Laboratory. I am co-founder of Pathfinder Therapeutics Inc. and the Vanderbilt initiative for Surgery and Engineering (ViSE). I am expert in image-guided interventions, computational modeling for therapeutics processes, inverse problems in medical image diagnostics, and numerical methods.
- 23 Questions1,265 Followers
- 8 Questions182 Followers
- 2 Questions268 Followers
- 223 Questions12,401 Followers
- 500 Questions8,928 Followers
- 216 Questions11,993 Followers
- 40 Questions600 Followers