I am currently a Professor of Biomedical Engineering at Vanderbilt University. I direct my laboratory called the Biomedical Modeling Laboratory. I am co-founder of Pathfinder Therapeutics Inc. and the Vanderbilt initiative for Surgery and Engineering (ViSE). I am expert in image-guided interventions, computational modeling for therapeutics processes, inverse problems in medical image diagnostics, and numerical methods.
- 22 Questions1,251 Followers
- 6 Questions180 Followers
- 2 Questions265 Followers
- 212 Questions12,348 Followers
- 471 Questions8,903 Followers
- 202 Questions11,979 Followers
- 33 Questions601 Followers