- SourceAvailable from: Maarten Kuenen39Views24Downloads0Citations
Conference Proceeding: Contrast-enhanced angiogenesis imaging by mutual information analysis9Views6Downloads0Citations
I received the MSc degree in Electrical Engineering at La Sapienza University (Rome) in 1999. In 2004 I received The PhD from the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e). In 2007 I became assistant professor and since 2011 I am associate professor at the Electrical Engineering Dept of the TU/e. My research focuses on model-based quantitative analysis of biomedical signals. I was awarded with the STW VIDI Grant in 2009 and the ERC Starting Grant in 2011 for my research on angiogenesis imaging.
- 70 Questions6,394 Followers
- 94 Questions6,175 Followers
- 2 Questions377 Followers
- 35 Questions3,656 Followers
- 86 Questions2,263 Followers