I am a Strategic Professor in Biomedical Engineering within the School of Computer Science, Engineering and Mathematics at Flinders University, Adelaide. I have over 20 years in experience in the field of orthopaedic biomechanics and has spent time in both academia and industry. My main area of expertise is using computational modelling to assess the performance of total joint replacements. In particular, I have focused on assessing the influence of patient and surgical variability.
- 11 Questions415 Followers
- 117 Questions10,814 Followers
- 129 Questions30,780 Followers
- 282 Questions30,404 Followers
- 49 Questions6,197 Followers
- 2 Questions2,737 Followers
- 93 Questions2,866 Followers